There are 2 schedules for the cooking class:
- Lunch Option: Picks up at 8:50 am.
- Dinner Option: Picks up at 3:20 pm.
After being picked up from your hotel in Hanoi, you will arrive at the cooking class location. Together with the chef, you will be preparing 4 Vietnamese dishes for either Lunch or Dinner which are:
– Vietnamese traditional rice noodle with beef soup (or ‘Pho bo’).
– Hanoi fried spring rolls (or ‘nem ran Hanoi’).
– Hanoi noodles and grilled meat (or ‘bun cha Hanoi’).
– Banana flower salad with chicken (or ‘nom hoa chuoi’).
All the dishes will be made from the scratch and you will enjoy the cooking in a fun and intimate atmosphere with other people. (Maximum is 10 people per class)